How do you build a sustainable workforce? Quite simply, you look after your people so that they look after you. Easy said (I know!) but how do you do this in practice? Here's some simple and effective strategies for creating a sustainable workforce.
- Structure jobs so that people can deliver to their level of capability and grow further.
- Ensure they have systems and tools that maximise efficiency and minimise duplication.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate - as a standard way of working.
- Develop their professional and personal strengths for the longer term.
- Teach your managers how to have the difficult conversations (and they will teach their teams in turn).
- Create a clear corporate identity based on organisational strengths and values that you can see and hear around you.
- At all levels, manage weaknesses and risks, but grow based on strengths.
Within Consulting partner with businesses to provide people management and workplace psychology solutions. For more information on our coaching, workshops, facilitation and consulting services, contact Tamara Baker on 0450 353 501 or email@example.com.