Resilience training has been shown to improve psychological wellbeing, job satisfaction, productivity and performance. Creating the environment in which individuals and teams can flourish is hard work. We’ve taken the mystery out of this by creating our program, Thrive, in which we breakdown the steps and learned skills needed to be ‘well at work’.
Thrive is an interactive workshop series that provides employees and teams with a ‘toolkit’ of resilience strategies that can assist with managing stress, navigating challenging workplace situations, working well through uncertainty and bouncing back when setbacks arise at work.
We also provide Managers with additional sessions to assist with embedding a resilient culture and creating a psychologically healthy community environment.
- 5 x 2 hour workshops*
- Topics include mindfulness, leveraging strengths, self-compassion, navigating stress, values guided decision-making, to name a few.
- Interactive and engaging is a core value for all our work, and our Thrive program is no exception.
- We also offer Manager sessions to equip leaders with the skillset necessary to embed a culture of empowerment and resilience.
- 100% of participants agreed they would recommend the Program to others.
- 85% of managers reported that they felt more confident in their ability to manage resilience in the workplace.
- 92% of staff reported they felt more confident in maintaining or improving their own resilience.